★ Alabama State Route 204
State route 204 highway 9.620 miles, which runs from highway 431 at crystal springs on SR 21 in Jacksonville. Its two lanes in full.
1. Route description. (Описание маршрута)
SR 204 travels through the countryside, except in Jacksonville. It carries 55 km / h 89 km / h speed limit until entering Jacksonville. This road is often used by motorists who travel between Jacksonville and available places on us 431, for example, Gadsden.
The beginning of us 431 at crystal springs, a small Park, the water, the road makes a wide left curve and then a sharp, 35 km / h 56 km / h right hand curve to the East of its Western end. It then passes under a narrow, substandard railroad trestle after which the heavy curve is the road past the former primary school site. Then the road goes straight, while slightly turning right and passing a small Church. Then he straightens up again, when I walk past a swampy wooded area to the right and turns slightly to the left and uphill before passing a cemetery.
Angel Baptist Church grove can be seen to the right before making a left turn during the descent. There is a Chevron station at the caution light before going uphill and across a High bridge over a deep valley. After a small right turn, pleasant valley road can be seen at the caution light. The road straightens up again and passes West Baptist Church point. It then crosses her last bridge, turn left, then turn left just before the short straight leading past the Jacksonville water Utility, where the speed limit drops to 45 km / h 72 km / h.
The road then enters the city limits of Jacksonville, where he will Nisbet street and the speed drops to 35 km / h 56 km / h when moving on the campus of Jacksonville state University, passing Rudy Abbott field, Pete Mathews Coliseum, and the two dormitories, before getting into CP 21 known as Pelham road in Jacksonville. Bennett the Boulevard is still outside si 204 road Pelham and transmits softball University and the school of nursing JSUs. Shortly before his final stop in the SR 21 road crosses the chief Ladiga Trail, which is an old railbed running northeast from Anniston to Piedmont and then eastward into Georgia where it becomes the Silver comet trail before terminating near Smyrna.
- Highway 204 Japan National Route 204 Alabama State Route 204 Arkansas Highway 204 former California State Route 204 Florida State Road 204 former
- County. The route travels almost the entire length of the state from the northeast to the southwest. It is the longest signed state route in Alabama Starting
- The State Route System in Alabama uses the standard numbering convention: odd numbers signify a north - south state route and even numbers signify an east - west
- State Route 75 SR 75 is a 113.220 - mile - long 182.210 km state highway in the U.S. state of Alabama that travels northeastward from Birmingham to the
- Route 431 US 431 internally designated by the Alabama Department of Transportation ALDOT as State Route 1 SR 1 is a major north south state highway
- State Route 157 SR 157 is a 91.061 - mile - long 146.548 km state highway in the northern and northwestern parts of the U.S. state of Alabama The southern
- in the U.S. state of Alabama The southern terminus of SR 195 is located at its intersection with SR 5 in Jasper. From this point the route travels in
- U.S. Route 80 US 80 also known as the Dixie Overland Highway, is a major U.S. Highway in the American state of Alabama The Alabama Department of Transportation
- northeast of central Elba. The entire route is in Elba, Coffee County. Route map: Template: Attached KML Alabama State Route 203 KML is from Wikidata Milepost
- U.S. Route 278 US 278 mostly internally designated by the Alabama Department of Transportation as State Route 74 SR 74 is a major east west U.S
- S. Route 280 US 280 is a spur of U.S. Highway 80. It currently runs for 392 miles 631 km from Blichton, Georgia at US 80 to Birmingham, Alabama at
- County is called The Jack Toney Memorial Highway. Route map: Template: Attached KML Alabama State Route 205 KML is from Wikidata Milepost Map of Etowah
- U.S. Highway 431 State Route 9 State Route 21 State Route 144 State Route 200 State Route 202 State Route 204 State Route 301 Alabama and Tennessee River
- In Alabama Interstate 20 I - 20 travels 214.7 miles 345.5 km through the center of the state It enters the state from Mississippi near Cuba, and travels
- State Route 35 State Route 40 State Route 65 State Route 71 State Route 73 State Route 79 State Route 117 State Route 146 State Route 277 State Route
- This is a List of former state routes in the U.S. state of Georgia. This list represents routes that traveled through the state but are no longer in operation
- Alabama U.S. roads portal Mississippi portal United States portal Georgia U.S. state portal FHWA Route Log and Finder List Table 1: Main Routes of
- in Lawrence County, Alabama United States. Wren is located at the intersection of Alabama State Route 36 and Alabama State Route 33, 3.1 miles 5.0 km
- S. Highway 231 State Route 10 State Route 87 State Route 93 State Route 125 State Route 130 State Route 167 State Route 201 State Route 223 Bullock County
- is known as the Camellia City. The movement to change the official Alabama state flower from the goldenrod to the camellia originated in Greenville with
- unincorporated community in northern Jackson County, Alabama United States. It is located on Alabama State Route 65, 12.4 miles 20.0 km northwest of Skyline
- of those age 65 or over. Two Alabama state routes pass through Jacksonville: State Route 21 Pelham Road State Route 204 Nisbet Street Jacksonville
- at the confluence of the Pea River with the Choctawhatchee River. Alabama State Route 52 passes through the city north of downtown, leading northeast 11
- Limestone County is a county of the U.S. state of Alabama As of the 2010 census, the county s population was 82, 782. Its county seat is Athens. Its name
- is an unincorporated community in Lauderdale County, in the U.S. state of Alabama The Center Star Neighborhood Park is an incorporated entity on file
- U.S. Route 80 US 80 is a 296 - mile - long 476 km U.S. Highway in the U.S. state of Georgia. It travels west - to - east from the Alabama state line in Columbus
- 636256 in the valley of the Locust Fork of the Black Warrior River. Alabama State Route 160 passes through the center of the town, leading northeast 4 miles
- travels south - to - north through the western part of the state near the Alabama state line. The whole route is Governor s Road Improvement Program GRIP corridor
- Interstate 205 Alabama State Route 205 Connecticut Route 205 Florida State Road 205 former Georgia State Route 205 former Indiana State Road 205 Iowa
- State Road 89 SR 89 is a north - south highway in the state of Florida that extends from U.S. Route 90 US 90 to the Alabama state line where it becomes
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →