★ Alabama State Route 181
State route 181 is 18.235-kilometer-long route in Baldwin County in the southwestern part of the state. The southern Terminus of the route is at the junction with us 98 near Magnolia springs. The Northern Terminus of the route is at the junction with us 31, near Spanish Fort.
1. Route description. (Описание маршрута)
SR 181 is comprised of four sections lane and a long two-lane section, which was once known as Baldwin County road 27 CR 27. The four lane section travels through the commercial shopping area and across I-10. Two sections of the lane begins a few miles South of the intersection with us 90 SR 16 in the community of Malbis. Plans are in place to improve the highway to four lanes for its entire length. The southernmost two miles contain two sharp 90-degree turns, which require traffic to slow to 25 mph in order to safely navigate. With us 98 SR 42 at the intersection with SR 181, the road signs show SR 181 North, together with CR 27. However, nowhere on the route no signage on CR 27 exist.
2. History. (История)
SR 181 was created in 1970 as a short connector between 31 and 90 interchanges with I-10 between them. At its southern Terminus with us 90-the historic Malbis plantation. The road went further South to us 90 as Baldwin County route 27 KL 27 and served in many rural areas and local interests in SW Baldwin County. There are still some businesses along this route, who use the "route 27" in their names even though its been 20 years since the road became SR 181. Some new companies use "route 181" in their trade names. The northernmost two miles of the route between 31 and 90, including the exchange with I-10 became heavily commercialised with shops, restaurants and Inns. Before being on the track was only two or three traffic lights along the entire route South of us 90. In 2013, there are 10-12 lights with plans for the future as the area continues to grow. Now there is a Walmart supercenter along route near Fairhope, just South of the intersection with SR 104. This supercenter, unlike many others, was designed so that it fits into the landscape without detracting from the local scenery.
Many locals use this route as the "North-South" alternative 98, which runs parallel to it several miles to the West. Us 98 travels through the cities of Daphne and Fairhope while SR 181 travels through the rural country. He also became an alternative route for North-South to SR 59, which runs parallel a few miles to the East.
3. Beach Route. (Пляжный Маршрут)
CP 181, mostly known and used by the locals many of mobile as a route to the beaches of Gulf shores and orange beach. This route gives you the opportunity to avoid heavy tourist traffic on SR 59. SR 181 is used to connect to us 98 East and after crossing over the bridge at weeks Bay South on CR 49 in Magnolia springs, Alabama. Moving South along a CR 49 to CR 12, then left on CR 12 to CR 65 South, then a short distance South to CR 10, where a left turn will take the driver to the East to the intersection of SR 59 just North of the city limits the Bay. This route is mostly flat and straight through the South Baldwin County farms, and the final segment crosses the river Bon Secour West of SR 59.
4. Topography. (Топография)
CP 181 runs directly from North to South no curves for 16 of the 18-mile route. It runs parallel to the river fish, which flows into mobile Bay weeks Bay. Most of the land along SR 181 rural land, but since has taken as a state highway in the 1990-ies, he became more actively traveled and developed commercial and residential.
- Interstate 181 former U.S. Route 181 Alabama State Route 181 Arizona State Route 181 Arkansas Highway 181 California State Route 181 Connecticut Route 181 Florida
- State Route 14 SR 14 is a 218.289 - mile - long 351.302 km state highway maintained by the U.S. state of Alabama SR 14 travels from west to east through
- unincorporated community in Baldwin County, Alabama United States. Belforest is located on Alabama State Route 181 2.9 miles 4.7 km east of Daphne. The
- The State Route System in Alabama uses the standard numbering convention: odd numbers signify a north - south state route and even numbers signify an east - west
- southwestern part of the U.S. state of Alabama The western terminus of the highway is at an intersection with U.S. Route 98 US 98 in Fairhope. The eastern
- State Route 9 SR 9 is one of the longest state highways in the U.S. state of Alabama From the Florida state line north to Montgomery, SR 9 is the unsigned
- State Route 143 SR 143 is a 28.598 - mile - long 46.024 km north south state highway in the central part of the U.S. state of Alabama extending north
- community in Baldwin County, Alabama United States. The community lies at the crossroads of U.S. 90 and Alabama State Route 181 just south and north of I - 10
- en route to its eastern terminus at East Oak Ridge Drive. The entire route is in Baldwin County. Route map: Template: Attached KML Alabama State Route 180
- Rand McNally and Company 2001 ISBN 0 - 528 - 84446 - 6 Route map: Template: Attached KML Alabama State Route 22 KML is from Wikidata Southeastroads.com web page
- State Route 182 SR 182 is a 17.046 - mile 27.433 km state highway that serves as the primary east - west connection along the Alabama shoreline of the
- State Route 77 SR 77 is a 124 - mile - long 200 km north south state highway in the eastern part of the U.S. state of Alabama The southern terminus of
- U.S. Route 80 US 80 also known as the Dixie Overland Highway, is a major U.S. Highway in the American state of Alabama The Alabama Department of Transportation
- State Route 8 SR 8 is a 183 - mile - long 295 km state highway that travels west - to - east through portions of Haralson, Carroll, Douglas, Cobb, Fulton
- 65 I - 65 meanders across 366 miles 589 km of the Alabama countryside linking six of the state s ten largest cities. The highway links together many
- Alabama ˌæləˈbæmə is a state in the southeastern region of the United States. It is bordered by Tennessee to the north, Georgia to the east, Florida
- State Road 81 SR 81 is a state highway linking State Road 20 at Bruce east of Freeport with Alabama State Route 87. State Road 81 begins at a wye
- State Route 35 State Route 40 State Route 65 State Route 71 State Route 73 State Route 79 State Route 117 State Route 146 State Route 277 State Route
- This is a List of former state routes in the U.S. state of Georgia. This list represents routes that traveled through the state but are no longer in operation
- Highway 90 U.S. Highway 98 State Route 59 State Route 104 State Route 180 State Route 181 State Route 182 State Route 225 State Route 287 Bay Minette, 1R8
- Pike County is a county of the U.S. state of Alabama As of the 2010 census the population was 32, 899. Its county seat is Troy. Its name is in honor of
- located in the southwestern corner of the U.S. state of Alabama It is the second most - populous county in the state after Jefferson County. As of the 2010 census
- Alabama U.S. roads portal Mississippi portal United States portal Georgia U.S. state portal FHWA Route Log and Finder List Table 1: Main Routes of
- bounded by U.S. Highway 31 to the north, U.S. Highway 98 to the south, State Route 181 to the east and Mobile Bay to the west. The Eastern Shore is composed
- first interchange, a diamond interchange with the western end of Alabama State Route 188 SR 188 due north of the center of Grand Bay. I - 10 continues
- water. U.S. Highway 80 State Route 5 State Route 14 State Route 61 State Route 175 State Route 183 State Route 219 State Route 289 Bibb County north
- in Alabama are the subset of the United States numbered highway system. These highways in the U.S. state of Alabama are maintained by the Alabama Department
- Russell County is a county in the southeastern part of the U.S. state of Alabama As of the 2010 census, the population was 52, 947. Its county seat is
- independent route from DeFuniak Springs to the Florida - Alabama State Line. The entire route is in Walton County. State Road 83 begins at U.S. Route 98 in Santa
- County is a county located in the east central portion of the U.S. state of Alabama As of the 2010 census the population was 34, 215. Its county seat is
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →