★ Free online encyclopedia. Did you know? page 112

Old Bunnell State Bank Building

The old building of the Bunnell State Bank-a historic site in Bunnell, Florida, located between 101 through 107 North Bay street. 25 June 1992, it was added to the U.S. national register of historic places. In the Bunnell State Bank was founded i ...

Cherokee Grove

Princess place preserve historical place in the city of palm coast, Florida. It is located between SR A1A and I-95, on Pellicer Creek, just South of the St. Johns / Flagler County line. On 2 may 1997, it was added to the U.S. national register of ...

Dr. Malcolm Nicholson Farmhouse

Dr. Malcolm Nicholson farmhouse is a historic farmhouse in Havana, Florida, USA. It is located at 200 Coca Cola Avenue, on SR 12 West of Havana. On 28 October 1994, it was added to the U.S. national register of historic places. Works as a Steakho ...

Old Philadelphia Presbyterian Church

Old Philadelphia Presbyterian Church is a historic Church in Quincy, Florida. It is located five miles North of Quincy, from SR 65 to County road 272. February 24, 1975, was added to the U.S. national register of historic places.

Stockton-Curry House

Stockton-Curry house is a historic house located in the North-121 Duval street in Quincy, Florida. This is a locally important surviving example of classical Revival architecture, pre-war era.

Albert Carlton Estate

Albert Carlton property is a historic site in Wauchula, Florida, located at 302 East Bay street. 3 October 1991, it was added to the U.S. national register of historic places.

Forrey Building and Annex

The Forrey building and Annex historical site in Labelle, Florida. It is located at 264 via bridge street 282. July 28, 1995, it was added to the U.S. national register of historic places.

Spring Lake Community Center

The spring lake community center is a national historic site, located in spring lake highway 4184, spring lake, Florida in Hernando County. He was added to the national register of historic places on October 20, 2009.

Old Pinecrest Hotel

The old Pinecrest hotel-a historic site in Avon Park, FL, USA. It was located at 1609 South lake Lotela drive, on the shores of lake Lotela. In 1989 it was listed as the Pinecrest hotel - Florida capital of the age of Enlightenment in the leaders ...

Cockroach Key

Cockroach key is a historical place near Ruskin, Florida, USA. It is located South of the little Manatee river, about three miles West of sun city. On 4 December 1973, it was added to the U.S. national register of historic places.

Downtown Plant City Commercial District

In the centre of town Factory shopping area are located in the U.S. historic district located in plant city, Florida. The district is bordered by Baker and Wheeler streets and seaside coast line RR tracks. It contains 38 historic buildings.

Downtown Plant City Historic Residential District

In the heart of plant city historic residential district, a U.S. historic district located in plant city, Florida. The district is bordered by North Drane, Thomas, West Tever, Franklin, and Carey streets. It contains 185 historic buildings.

Moseley Homestead

The Moseley Homestead is a historic house in Brandon, Florida. Built in 1886, it is located in 1820 West Brandon Boulevard. On 31 January 1985, it was added to the U.S. national register of historic places.

North Plant City Residential District

North plant city residential district in the United States, a historic district located in plant city, Florida. The area is bounded by herring, Wheeler, Tever and Palmer streets. It contains 73 historic buildings.

Palmetto Beach Historic District

In Palmetto beach historic district is a historic district in Tampa, Florida. Its just South of ybor city. District platted in 1894. Four cigar factories built there, the first in 1895. The district was added to the National register of historic ...

West Tampa Historic District

West Tampa historic district is a U.S. historic district located in the larger neighborhood of West Tampa in Tampa, Florida. It is bounded by cypress and ivy streets, Fremont and Habana streets, and covers about 273 hectares and contains 908 of h ...

McKee Botanical Garden

McKee Botanical garden) is a non-profit, subtropical Botanical garden in Vero beach, Florida. It is located in 350 us highway 1, Vero beach, Florida. It was founded in 1929, when Waldo Sexton and Arthur G. McKee purchased an 80 acre tropical hamm ...

Osceola Park Historic Residential District

In Osceola Park historic district is located in Vero beach, Florida. It contains houses several former city officials since 1920-ies. January 13, 2013, he was added to the national register of historic places. In Osceola near the Park was first d ...

Pueblo Arcade

Pueblo Arcade is a historic building in Vero beach, Florida. Located on 14th street 2044, the Pueblo Arcade was built in mission / Spanish Revival style in 1926 by local contractors Blackford and Davis. This structure was very popular among the c ...

Royal Park Arcade

Royal Park arcade is a historic site in Vero beach, Florida. It is located at 1059 21st street. 31 July 1998, it was added to the U.S. national register of historic places.

Treasure Hammock Ranch Farmstead

Treasure hammock ranch Farmstead is a national historic site, located in 37-th 8005, Vero beach, Florida, Indian river. The estate is part of ranch treasure hammock used for livestock since 1943, when the family Sexton bought the original 400 acr ...

Vero Beach Diesel Power Plant

In Vero beach diesel power plant is a historic power plant in Vero beach, Florida. Is located in 1133 19th place in Vero beach diesel power plant was built in 1926 replacing an earlier power plant due to extensive growth. It was built in the maso ...

Vero station

Station Vero, also known as Vero beach station is a historic Florida East coast railway train station in Vero beach, Florida. It is located at 2336 fourteenth Avenue. On 6 January 1987, he was added to the U.S. national register of historic place ...

Great Oaks (Greenwood, Florida)

Great Oaks is located in a historic site in Greenwood, Florida. It is located South from the intersection of SR 69 and 71. In 1972, he was added to the U.S. national register of historic places. It was built in 1857 and 1861. States United States ...

Theophilus West House

In Theophilus West house-a historic site in Marianna, Florida. On 26 December 1972, he was added to the U.S. national register of historic places.

Girardeau House

Girardeau home of the national historical Museum, located at 950 East Washington street, Monticello, Florida in Jefferson County. He was added to the national register of historic places on June 30, 2011.

Wirick-Simmons House

In the Wirick-Simmons house is a historic home in Monticello, Florida. It is located at Jefferson and Pearl streets. On 30 June 1972, it was added to the U.S. national register of historic places. The house is owned by the Historical Association ...

Blandford (Mount Dora, Florida)

Blandford is a historic building at 28242 lake Terry drive in mount Dora, Florida, United States of America. On November 1, 2007, he was added to the U.S. national register of historic places.

Ferran Park and the Alice McClelland Memorial Bandshell

Ferran Park and the Alice McClelland memorial of a famous historical place in eustis, Florida. It is located at the junction of Ferran Park road and orange Avenue on lake Eustis. 23 June 1994, it was added to the U.S. national register of histori ...

Harper House (Montverde, Florida)

The Harper house is located in a historic building in Montverde, Florida. It is located at 17408 East porter Avenue. September 15, 2004, he was added to the U.S. national register of historic places.

LaRoe Family Homestead Historic District

LaRoe family HOMESTEAD historic district is a historic district in eustis, Florida, near the corner of West County road 44 and East orange Avenue. It consists of a complex of buildings, nine of which are contributing properties in the district. T ...

Purdy Villa

In Purdy Villa is a historic United States in eustis, Florida. It is located at 3045 Eudora road. March 10, 2004, he was added to the U.S. national register of historic places.

Archeological Resources of the Caloosahatchee Region MPS

The following buildings were added to the National register of historic places as part of the archeological resources of the Caloosahatchee region some representation of the complex.

Dean Park Historic Residential District

Dean Park historic residential district is a national historic district located in Fort Myers, Florida in Lee County. His context is very similar to the one in the early 1920s, when the area was built. He was added to the national register of his ...

Menge-Hansen Marine Ways

Meng-Hansen marine ways is a national historic site, located in 5605 palm beach Boulevard, Fort Myers, FL in Lee County. This is the shipyard on the orange river, was built in 1880. He was added to the national register of historic places in 2009.

William H. Towles House

William G. Towles House is located in a historic building at 2050 McGregor Boulevard in Fort Myers, Florida. 29 may 2008, he was added to the national register of historic places.

Billingsley Farm

Billingsley farm is a historic place in Wadesboro, Florida, USA. It is located at 3640 Oakhurst lane. On 5 September 2007, he was added to the U.S. national register of historic places.

Bradleys Country Store Complex

Bradley store complex is located 12 km North of Tallahassee, Florida, United States on Centerville road in the community of Felkel, Florida. Bradleys country store complex has 17 buildings, most frame vernacular, on 31 acres of land.

Chaires Community Historic District

The chaires common historic district is a U.S. historic district located in the soft chairs, Florida. The district runs roughly along the soft chairs cross road to the lake, and Hancock street. It contains 15 historic buildings. With the exceptio ...

Meridian Road

Meridian road is a national historic landmark, which runs roughly between Dr. John Hancock to Tallahassee, Florida Georgia line state. Its relevance is associated with the development of the Leon County as it was used to move agricultural product ...

Miccosukee Methodist Church

The Miccosukee Methodist Church is a historic Church in Miccosukee, Florida. It is located on highway 59, South of junction with state road 151. On 28 June 1996, it was added to the U.S. national register of historic places.

Strickland-Herold House

Strickland-Herold house is situated in a historic building in Miccosukee, Florida, United States. It is located on main street, to the North-West from junction of moccasin gap road and state road 59. January 9, 1997, was added to the U.S. nationa ...

Dial-Goza House

Dial-Goza house is located in a historic building in the United States in Madison, Florida. It is located at 105 northeast Marion street. On 24 July 1973, it was added to the U.S. national register of historic places.

Dr. Chandler Holmes Smith House

Dr. Chandler Holmes Smith house is a historic building in Madison, Florida, USA. It is located on North street the range 302. March 26, 1998, it was added to the U.S. national register of historic places.

Wardlaw–Smith House

In Wardlaw–Smith House is a historic building in the United States in Madison, Florida. Located just North of Washington street, 103. On 30 June 1972, it was added to the U.S. national register of historic places. Bought in 1988, community Colleg ...

Encyclopedic dictionary

Translation
Free and no ads
no need to download or install

Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!

online intellectual game →